Privileges Priviledges of Free Zone
1. Exemption of taxes for machineries, equipments, and tools which include related items for user in the industries and commercial actives or and other businesses.
2. Exemption of taxes for products brought into the Free Zone for use in the industries and commercial activities or any other businesses which will result in the benefits towards national economy.
3. Exemption of taxes for products coming out of other Free Zone areas.
4. Exemption of taxes for any export-oriented products coming out of the Free Zone area.
5. Exemption of Value Added Tax (VAT) of imports destined for the Free Zone area.
6. Products within the kingdom destined for the Free Zone area, which normally pay export taxes or are exempted from export taxes, will pay VAT rates of Zero percent.
7. Exemption of excises taxes for and imports and products manufactured within the Free Zone area.
8. Alcoholic beverages, which normally require stamp labeling and fees paying under existing laws, will be exempted from paying taxes if imports or manufactured within the Free Zone area.
9. Local products and raw materials destined for the Free Zone area for the purpose of producing, mixing, assembling, packaging or any other related activities aimed at exports will be free from stamped and duty as well as standard and quality control.
10. Export products which normally receive tax returns or are exempted will acquire the same benefits when they are in the Free Zone area.
11. Products coming out of the Free Zone area for use in the kingdom or stocked in product depots or distributed to the importer under Customs Law (9th edition) 1939, will be viewed as imports brought into the kingdom.
12. Products that do not normally receive tax returns and are not exempted when entering the Free Zone area for producing, assembling, packaging, or any other relate activities, those products will not have to base their pricing in the calculation of taxes.
13. Any products coming out of the Free Zone area for consuming or any similar use will be viewed as products being taken or sold domestically unless those produces cannot be used and are meant for disposal